(Navigate to the Orb Droid tab at the top of the page and watch the short video to answer all (or at least some) of your questions.
The Orb Droid lightset not only prevents your lights being stolen but, by using anti-theft bolts, also prevents component theft.
– USB rechargeable with up to 20 hours constant battery life, and 36 hours on flash
– The Droid is a high-quality CNC aluminium lightset, which fixes permanently to your bike
– 120 lumen ‘be seen’ light
– The front light integrates with the faceplate and stem, and helps prevent the theft of your handlebar and shifter components
– 180 degree cutaways for side-visibility
Please note that the Droid was funded in Kickstarter in January 2020, and will begin shipping September 2020
– 72 lumens of light
– Micro USB rechargeable
– 700ml capacity water bottle
– BPA free
– Fits a standard bottle cage
– Minimum eight-hour runtime on full power and 16 hours when used on flash
– 5 different flashing and constant light modes
UPDATED: The Droid is shipping September 2020
UK and NI –
£3 Standard Shipping Free Shipping
Europe – £5 Standard Shipping
North America – £8 Standard Shipping
Q How is it anti-theft?
The Droid is bolted to your bike using anti-theft bolts, and because we provide the necessary bolts to secure other components, you can also protect your handlebars and shifters, and saddle.
Q Is the Droid waterproof?
A Yes, the Droid will be waterproof, and designed to remain on your bike in all conditions.
Q What battery life does the Droid have?
A On standard flash mode, the Droid lasts for 36 hours
Q Can I use my standard allen key bolts?
A Yes you can!
Q How many Lumens?
A 120 at full power, but it’s the spread of these that make the Droid so visible.
Q Can I see the road with it?
No, the Droid is designed as a ‘Be Seen’ light for Urban settings
What settings does The Droid have?
The Orb can be used on: full power constant, half power constant, pulse, and two separate flash modes.
Q Is it possible to adjust the angle of the light?
A Yes! The Droid has a 30 degree angle of adjustment.
Q How does it charge?
A We’ll be providing an extra long USB charging cable so that you can charge the Droid without ever taking it off your bike. Store your bike somewhere without power? A USB power bank will keep you topped up!
Q What if I lose the specialised tool for removing the anti-theft bolts?
A Not to worry, you’ll be able to order replacements both from us, and other online shops.
Q I want to buy a front light, but don’t want to fit it on the faceplate – is this possible?
A Yes, when you order, please leave a note confirming, and we will provide with a locking collar instead of the faceplate mount.